<$BlogRSDURL$>
The Reel Deal and Other Bad Jokes
Tuesday, May 24, 2005
 
"They know that war is hell; but peace, peace is fucking boring."

______________________________
Last post quoted Team America: World Police. "AMERICA! Fuck yeah!" Seriously, you need to see that shit. It's hilarious what they do with puppets, and also how they mock, let's see, the cliches to be found in most every action blockbuster, politics, various actors, and a whole lot of other shit. You'll watch it and go, "I can't believe they went there!" Oh yes. They did. And they went THERE too. And...THERE.
______________________________

Worked a day on that Wilmington thing. Grip department was rollin' heavy and rockin' out, as usual. All of the manual labor--the lifting, the carrying, the rigging, the loading, the unloading, that's all grips. Four of us. Kickin' it grip style.

I should probably be shot for using language like that.

Under the heading of "Really Good News For My Bank Account," I just got a PA gig working a 7-day commercial. The guy asked what my rate was, I said $150 a day. He called back later and said the producer would do $200 a day, flat rate. But no more! "Uh...yeah, I think I can live with that."

No I don't know what it's for. I think it may be some kind of big deal though. They're flying people in from out of town. Oh no, oh no, oh no, OH YEAH!

So, yeah, Jack...thanks for the good luck wishes I guess they paid off.
______________________________
|

Powered by Blogger

This commenting stuff is powered by HaloScan.com. It is good shit, check them out.
m
Online Masters Degree