<$BlogRSDURL$>
The Reel Deal and Other Bad Jokes
Friday, May 06, 2005
 
"I forgive people long after they can be punished for their sins."
_____________________
Last movie quoted was "Training Day." "KING KONG ain't got SHIT on ME!"
_______________________
I'm posting this on the last day of class. After today I will be for all intents and purposes graduated, with an associate's degree. And I'm only 18. Cool ain't it.

In the upcoming weeks there are numerous projects. Let's list them.

1. A heavy metal music video for some band in Greensburo. Sounds good. Not confirmed but likely going to happen. Of course I'm doing grip.

2. Redneck Samurai. My continuity and Locations instructor wrote it. he's also directing and starring, though when you're in front of the camera the whole time you need someone to take up the slack. I'm Best Boy Electric and I'm also acting. My character's name is "Pickles" and I'm some kind of supernatural gimp on a leash. Hoo boy, this'll be one to take home to mother.

3. 48 Hour Film Project. Best Boy Electric for my instructor again. Also some editing. Maybe I can get in on the story session.

4. Other than that? I'd like to shoot something of my own. I'm also going to call up a few people I've worked with in the past and see if I can get more work.
|

Powered by Blogger

This commenting stuff is powered by HaloScan.com. It is good shit, check them out.
m
Online Masters Degree