<$BlogRSDURL$>
The Reel Deal and Other Bad Jokes
Wednesday, April 20, 2005
 
"If a frog had wings, it wouldn't bump its ass a- hoppin'."
Last post's quote was from the live-action TV series "The Tick." Look for it, it's kind of obscure but goddamn it's funny. "Evil, you face THE TICK."
_______________________________

Well...I guess I actually do have something to write about. I hate how this has turned into a personal blog instead of what I originally wanted it to be, but oh well. Eventually I suppose my personal life will be somewhat more interesting, and maybe this blog will be too.

Went paintballing the other week. During the first fourth of the day I was rocking every single round. But after an hour of running around in a half-crouch, I got tired and sloppy. My thighs were sore for a week afterwards. If I go again I'll do stretches in between rounds.

I'm currently editing my final project. It's a goofy little science fiction piece that's mostly a vehicle for cheesy special effects I've generated in Photoshop and Livetype. Starring the younger fractions of my family, Jessica, Jeremy, and James. Yes, all of the kids have names starting with J. Ain't it cute. My dad's name is Jon. Mom's the odd one out, Sharon. That's over with.

The render time on all the layering and nesting and imported files is a BITCH. But it should turn out nicely.

The last two days we've spent watching some great movies. Raising Arizona, Training Day, Intolerable Cruelty, and buffalo Soldiers (with Joaquin Phoenix). I reccomend them all, in that order.
|

Powered by Blogger

This commenting stuff is powered by HaloScan.com. It is good shit, check them out.
m
Online Masters Degree