<$BlogRSDURL$>
The Reel Deal and Other Bad Jokes
Saturday, February 26, 2005
 
"Java devil, you are now my bitch."
___________________________
Last movie quoted was "True Romance." Jack got it.
___________________________

Well, Dad called the Dean of Filmmaking at NCSA and he said that the rejection letter was a mistake, because he personally looks at every application and he hadn't gotten to mine yet. EVERY application? I don't know about that. But every time I saw this guy around town or he saw Dad, he'd tell me to apply or tell dad to tell me to apply...so there appears to be a significant chance of my actual acceptance. That would be great. I don't want to start work just yet.

Check out this great game. If I had the money I'd buy it. Sorry, I don't feel like doing any HTML right now. http://www.chroniclogic.com/index.htm?gish.htm

I'm sitting in the editing lab at school right now. Officially I'm in class, but unoffically I'm blogging and playing internet games. I have a virulent head cold. It seems to be getting better, however; yesterday was way worse than this. I couldn't breathe at all then. Now I just have violent sneezing. Everything around me is covered in mucus. I am the Mucus Master, the Sultan of Snot. Fear me!
|

Powered by Blogger

This commenting stuff is powered by HaloScan.com. It is good shit, check them out.
m
Online Masters Degree