<$BlogRSDURL$>
The Reel Deal and Other Bad Jokes
Tuesday, January 04, 2005
 
"It's more comfortable for you to label me as insane."
________________________________
OK, OK, it's been a while, but the last thing I quoted was "The Nightmare Before Christmas."
_______________________________________

Day 2 of the commercial shoot. I'm not going to ive a blow-by-blow account of the whole affair, as I had intended, but instead I'll tell a few funny little stories. This is the part where you go to sleep, no doubt.

We were shooting this one bit with a couple of nurses smiling at the camera. Greg went over and stuck a light meter in one lady's face.

"OK...she's a four...no, a little less than a four...yeah, she's a four," he pronouced dourly. Meanwhile this lady, entirely unaware of what he was talking about (the degree of light hitting her face) smiles uncertainly.

Four? I thought I was at least a nine!

The craft service on day 2 was awesome. Chinese food cooked right on a wok and then they had takeout containers for you to eat out of. Charming.

You know what? I can't really remember anything more about this shoot. If I think of something I'll edit it.
|

Powered by Blogger

This commenting stuff is powered by HaloScan.com. It is good shit, check them out.
m
Online Masters Degree