<$BlogRSDURL$>
The Reel Deal and Other Bad Jokes
Saturday, December 11, 2004
 
"You're the kind of guy who would beg for sex. And I should know, we can smell our own."
___________________________________

Last movie quoted was "The Maltese Falcon." I can't believe I haven't seen it before now.
__________________________________

I think that it'd be fun to start a group blog about movies. Maybe I'll turn this into a group blog and then I won't have to post so much. Naturally I would be the moderator and thus have the power. The topics covered would include anything about filmmaking, like your experience crewing such-and-such a commercial the other week, or movie reviews, or movie ideas, or bitching about stuff that you hate in movies, It'd be awesome. I just need some people who are interested.
_________________________________

If you know anything about the blog world, then you know Steve the Mildly Unwell Bastard. Steve told me a very amusing story the other day. He made me swear not to tell anyone else, and so I immidiately decided to blog it, since nobody reads this damn thing, in fact they avoid it like the plague. So naturally it was the best way to keep my word.

Here's how it went: Steve is visiting with an older friend. They're talking for a while and then this friend, Issac, asks him a favor.

"My feet are cold. Would you be so kind as to go get me my sneakers please?"

Steve doen't run errands for just anybody, but Issac has been very good to him in the past, a mentor even. So he goes upstairs. On his way to his friend's bedroom he passes the room that Issac's daughters share. Steve notices that they both have great big tits. Steve always notices great big tits. They're both freckly redheads, and Steve can tell that baby and baby have got some serious back.

Steve being the adventurous and and quick thinking sonofabitch that he is, he strikes up a conversation instantly.

"Hi, ladies! Your daddy sent me up here to have some sex with you!"

They're both rather nonplussed, but at the same time intrigued. Of course. The one says doubtfully, "I think you're full of shit."

Steve grins. "OK, let's check!" He shouts downstairs at Issac.

"BOTH OF THEM?"

Comes the reply: "YES, BOTH OF THEM DAMNIT!"
_______________________________________________
|

Powered by Blogger

This commenting stuff is powered by HaloScan.com. It is good shit, check them out.
m
Online Masters Degree