<$BlogRSDURL$>
The Reel Deal and Other Bad Jokes
Tuesday, December 21, 2004
 
It's On!
I'm not eloquent or brilliant or capable of posting a plethora of images, but one thing I always have done is put myself out on a limb. I am quite contrary, you know. Anything to pick a fight. I was the communist in my government class and the mother who believed in spanking in my Home Ec class. I think Pro-Life and Pro-Choice are stupid terms...

That said, I think Sean Connery is a parody of himself, much like Snoop Dogg or Elton John. I also think Mel Gibson is overrated, Denzel Washington was hotter as a young man, Pamela Anderson is superbly sexy, and Cher has been having a farewell tour for nearly three years...enough said.

I agree with you on Robert Redford who was beautiful as a young man and is now devastatingly handsome as an older man. Meryl Streep is also fabulous.

I guess what I'm really trying to say is that yes, we have a lot of Dustin Hoffmans and Susan Sarandons and Pierce Brosnans and Renee Russos. But for every Bette Davis there's a Liza Minelli. Some people do their best films at forty, some people do their best films at fourteen. What's most important to remember with celebrities and life. Everyone ages; those who accept it with grace and dignity seem to be the ones who wear it well. But aging is a little like dying, so no one really gets around age spots, wrinkles, sagging, ear and nose hair, tissue paper skin, etc.

Anyway, enough of my babbling...Anyone seen Closer?
|

Powered by Blogger

This commenting stuff is powered by HaloScan.com. It is good shit, check them out.
m
Online Masters Degree