<$BlogRSDURL$>
The Reel Deal and Other Bad Jokes
Thursday, September 02, 2004
 
"That belongs in a museum!"
_______________________________
The previously quoted movie was "Anchorman." I hear it's real funny.
_______________________________

We did age progression in Make-up today. I did a pretty good job I think. Issac didn't age very well though. Ouch with the enlarged alcoholic pores. Also, I think I have a crush on Ann, our makeup teacher.

I can't wait to actually get a real assignment in Editing class.
____________________________

I may have a date this weekend. Don't get your hopes up though.
_________________________

I like living by myself. A lot. A hot female roomate would be nice, though. One who enjoys doing dishes. I really miss the dishwasher. And I kind of miss having the internet at home. Nothing wastes time like that.

|

Powered by Blogger

This commenting stuff is powered by HaloScan.com. It is good shit, check them out.
m
Online Masters Degree