<$BlogRSDURL$>
The Reel Deal and Other Bad Jokes
Friday, August 27, 2004
 
"I'm STORMING your castle, milady!"
____________________
The movie previously quoted was "Se7en." Watch it if you want to find out what's in the box.
____________________

I had Production Techiniques today. My group and I did a news spot on how the vending machines steal your money. We (We meaning they shot stuff while I slept on a table) had to edit entirely in-camera, which means we had to shoot in sequence and rewind and record over something if we didn't like it. It sucked. I'll take non-linear editing any day. That means you can sit in front of a computer and arrange and title and blah blah blah to your heart's content.
_____________________

I'm John Prestbury, bitch. Yes, you heard me. The one and only Prestbury is back from vacation and cooler than ever. Go read him. He is genius.
___________________

|

Powered by Blogger

This commenting stuff is powered by HaloScan.com. It is good shit, check them out.
m
Online Masters Degree