<$BlogRSDURL$>
The Reel Deal and Other Bad Jokes
Thursday, August 26, 2004
 
"Aw, c'mon, man! What's in the box!?"
_______________________________
The movie previously quoted was "The Bourne Supremacy," which I personally liked but others had issue with. It's the movie my friends and I Riverdanced after.
________________________________
I'm currently blogging on break from Make-Up and Wardrobe class. I don't think I've updated anybody on the reason I haven't been blogging recently, or even online.

I guess I'll do that now.

With the return of the school season, I decided to get my move-out-of-my-parents house shwerve on, and moved into a spacious singles apartment deep in the heart of Hicksville AKA Bumfuck, NC. I furnished it lovingly with the boxes from all the appliances my mom bought me. I've had to cook for myself and I've done it well (I know it's hard to believe).

I'm in the second and final year of my film program. I'm taking Production Management 12:30 to 5:20 on Tuesdays; kind of boring but we watch movies sometimes, so that's good), Editing 8 to 12:30 on Wenesdays (boring, because I know most of what the guy is talking about, but I've gotten some nice tips anyway), Make-Up and Wardrobe on Thursdays, 12:30 to 5:20 (the teacher is freakin' hot), and Production Techniques 8 to 3:50 Fridays and sometimes Saturdays. That one is just kind of an all around movie-making course, concentrating this semester on ENG (news for television, basically).
_____________________________
I just got out of Make-Up. I look like a dope fiend. I'll try and get a picture up, but it's not likely. Since I'm not going to be able to get online as much, my posts will be infrequent, but hopefully regular. I hope I can promise at least one per week, perhaps with short little blogettes during breaks. Also, I will no longer be doing a story segment with every blog, I will however post them as I receive the inclination. Signing off boys and girls, this is your friendly neighborhood...guy.

|

Powered by Blogger

This commenting stuff is powered by HaloScan.com. It is good shit, check them out.
m
Online Masters Degree