<$BlogRSDURL$>
The Reel Deal and Other Bad Jokes
Wednesday, June 30, 2004
 
"This? This is just a personal grooming appliance."
________________________________
Last post's quote was from "Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back." Another quote: "In this world gone mad, we won't spank the monkey--the monkey will spank us!"
________________________________

After seeing things like the anime segment in Kill Bill and the Animatrix, I've decided that I'll give anime a little more slack. I just can't tolerate low-quality anime like Pokemon and Dragonball Z, the examples that turned me off in the first place.
_______________________________

Installment 4

Acting, she says. That means undercover work. I hate undercover work. Of course, if I'm lucky I'll get under her covers. I gleefully tugged on my goatee braid at the thought.

I sat up. "Hey, Kahnrad. You want to play the alphabet game?"

"Sure," he said, his short legs dangling off the back of the wagon.

A few minutes passed. We searched diligently for a sign.

"What letter are you on?"

"A. What about you?"

"A."

"Ok, fuck this...Hey, Alandria. What's the role you've got in mind for me?"

She shifted on the front of the wagon, I think they call it a running board. "One of the supporting Valkiries. We're doing an operatic production."

"The Valkiries are the ones who drink lots of beer and get laid a lot, right?" I asked, taking a stab in the dark. If such was the case, I was born for the part.

"No. They're the ones who have long braids and large breasts. And they sing."

Fuck. I hate undercover work.
|

Powered by Blogger

This commenting stuff is powered by HaloScan.com. It is good shit, check them out.
m
Online Masters Degree