<$BlogRSDURL$>
The Reel Deal and Other Bad Jokes
Tuesday, June 08, 2004
 
"I'm not feeling! He is the one who's feeling!"
___________________________________
Last post's quoted movie was "Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels." Get it!

_________________________________
I stayed up until 8 in the morning today/last night. I was going to try and stay up all day, but I gave up.

This evening I went to dinner with my family, Dad's manager and Dad's manager's wife, and a couple of collectors of Dad's work. Sadly I was seated next to my seven-year-old brother. He was poking me throughout the meal, hoping fo a reaction, as he said. I held it in, and the next time he gives me shit he'll get the built-up reaction. GodDAMN I'm gonna clobber the little fucker. Arrh.
________________________________

|

Powered by Blogger

This commenting stuff is powered by HaloScan.com. It is good shit, check them out.
m
Online Masters Degree