<$BlogRSDURL$>
The Reel Deal and Other Bad Jokes
Sunday, May 30, 2004
 
"Some of you may die...but that is a sacrifice I am willing to make. "
Last night's quoted movie was Troy. Lots of tragic heroes in that one, I tell ya.
_______________________________
I just got up (4:30 PM), because it's vacation and all. I put on my bathrobe. After a second, I realized...

There was something in the pocket.

Before you preempt me, it not a 14-inch-dildo or similar outrageously humorous evidence of getting drunk and having something done I'd regret in the morning. That would have been noticed long before what was actually in my pocket anyway. What was actually in there had not been noticed for some time, because I didn't remember putting it there.

It was a twenty-dollar bill, y'all. What did I do to deserve such happiness?
__________________________________

|

Powered by Blogger

This commenting stuff is powered by HaloScan.com. It is good shit, check them out.
m
Online Masters Degree