<$BlogRSDURL$>
The Reel Deal and Other Bad Jokes
Sunday, May 09, 2004
 
Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Titles
_____________________________________
I'd say I had a hot date today, but that wouldn't be correct; it is technically tomorrow. Therefore, I had a hot date yesterday.

My position on dating has always been "Be patient; you're bound to meet somebody." Somebody in this case meaning "Attractive, intelliegent, shares a few of my interests, laughs at my stupid jokes, is single." That last one seems to be the biggest problem. My motto didn't stop me from pursuing a few anyway, some apathetically, some persistently (it was a hobby of mine to try and come up with new come-ons every time I talked to one girl, for years. It was funny. In a sad way).

I could go on, but suffice it to say I met somebody who meets that description. What can I say? That's what I'm asking myself. I mean, considering I might give her the blog address and then she'll read what I've written here. A conundrum.

In a nutshell, I'm looking forward to seeing her again. Not least because I've forgotten what she looks like (I vaguely recall a great smile and a cute hairdo). I rather enjoy it though, it's kind of like I'm meeting her for the first time every time I see her. Interestingly enough, I'm remembering and then forgetting right now it's the strangest thing. I recall--got it! ...Gone.

Anyway, there's a little info on my social life for ya.
___________________________________

Everybody on the internet needs to read this.



Maybe someday we can make language a complete impediment to understanding. A great little translation app.


Testing...testing...1 pWN y0U, 1 W1LL h4xOR J00r B0xXOr! PhUCK1N' nOoB!

Translation? "I live in my parent's basement and have never kissed a girl." Yeah, it's a tough dialect.
_____________________________________

I've seen a lot of trailers for romantic comedies and romances and so on in the past month. I want to see most of them, despite myself. It's time to face facts: I ain't nothin' but a sap. Kind of depressing.

Well, OK, not that depressing really.
|

Powered by Blogger

This commenting stuff is powered by HaloScan.com. It is good shit, check them out.
m
Online Masters Degree