<$BlogRSDURL$>
The Reel Deal and Other Bad Jokes
Monday, May 10, 2004
 
"It's an unlicensed boxing match. It's not a tickling competition. These lads are out to hurt each other."
______________________________________

Well, I never claimed I would always reference the movie in that ridiculously easy "sustitute the word 'title' for every key word" format, did you?

If it'll help you any more...

"I fail to recognize the correlation between "losing 10K", "hospitalizing Gorgeous" and "a good deal."--same movie referenced above.
_____________________________________

I'm out of school. I'm pretty happy about it.

I also took the Camera/Lighting final exam today. I think I did pretty good. I'm tryin' to get together some of the lads so we can watch all the footage we shot this year. I'm not havin' that much luck.
_____________________________________


|

Powered by Blogger

This commenting stuff is powered by HaloScan.com. It is good shit, check them out.
m
Online Masters Degree