<$BlogRSDURL$>
The Reel Deal and Other Bad Jokes
Sunday, May 09, 2004
 
Intermission
How about a little contest? The person who can name the most movies that I reference in my post titles gets a small prize, say, a little poem or limerick dedicated to them. I know they've been easy so far, but upcoming titles will stretch the limits of your knowlege. I'll reference old movies, new movies, obscure indie movies, and movies that won't come out for years yet. I'll do my best not to do any double references--"The Last Title" could be any number of movies, for example. In exchange, please use only what you know already. No IMDB, no Googling! That takes all the fun out of it.

The contest begins now. Since I get back at the end of May (update on that: I don't think my friend will be able to do it, so I may be silent for the duration) the contest will end June 30th.
|

Powered by Blogger

This commenting stuff is powered by HaloScan.com. It is good shit, check them out.
m
Online Masters Degree