<$BlogRSDURL$>
The Reel Deal and Other Bad Jokes
Thursday, May 06, 2004
 
Indiana Title and the Last Title
___________________________________
The last title...? Does this mean the end of the goofy movie references?

Hey. Does my body look dead to you?
___________________________________

I took a final today. Aced it. Got an A in the class (Grip & Electric, my favorite). Remember the class I dropped? Well, I didn't actually drop it, nor was I in time to drop it without penalty. I found this out Wenesday night, when the teacher took me out in the hall and informed me of the situation after I'd asked if she'd gotten my e-mails. Apparently the best option was to take the tests, give it my best shot, and see how it would turn out.

Well, I got my last quiz back with the final grade for the entire class on the back page. I looked on the back page. I saw some numbers, but none that seemed relevant to my situation. I walked over to Mrs. Fisher.

"I assume you didn't put my grade on the last page because I need to stay until ten and work on my web site."

"No, I put your grade on there."

"What...?" I looked at the last page. A number was circled. "This 92.75 is my grade?"

"Yup."

Outside, talking with a friend I'd made in the class, I remained incredulous. He told me that she'd told him that the websites (which I'd spent many a night procrastinating over into the wee hours, and of which I had approximately nothing) were not being graded. Well, DAMN!

About every ten minutes in the conversation, I'd erupt with a "Ninety-two point fucking SEVENTY-FIVE!"
|

Powered by Blogger

This commenting stuff is powered by HaloScan.com. It is good shit, check them out.
m
Online Masters Degree