<$BlogRSDURL$>
The Reel Deal and Other Bad Jokes
Saturday, May 29, 2004
 
"Immortality! Take it! IT'S YOUR'S!"
__________________________________
Yestrday's quoted movie was Pulp Fiction.
__________________________________
I'm working a show at PS211 right now. Real folk pop stuff. I tried to audioblog it, but I couldn't hear anything, so I don't know which part I recorded. I've only seen one show at this place so far that I actually liked. But they rocked. www.valyumm.net
_________________________________
The footage I shot last night turned out great. Sure, the lamp looked too hot, and it blurred up the picture in spots, but I'll know to avoid that next time. My little brother gave a stellar performance as a hardened gumshoe, cheating at solitaire and downing a shot of vodka (which is transparent, like water).
_________________________________
|

Powered by Blogger

This commenting stuff is powered by HaloScan.com. It is good shit, check them out.
m
Online Masters Degree