<$BlogRSDURL$>
The Reel Deal and Other Bad Jokes
Tuesday, April 27, 2004
 
We interrupt this program for an important message...
Just in case y'all were wondering, the hiatus is anticipated to begin May 11. The projected date of return is May 27. The Reel Deal would like to apologize in advance for this outage of service, which will hopefully be a not-entirely-barren silence. If I could just figure out how to make delayed posts...maybe I'll set up a bunch in advance and ask a trusted friend to post them.

*EDIT* Friend found. There won't be "what's happening to me right now" posts. If I could see into the future, I'd be financing my own films. There might be a few by way of borrowing a computer with internet connection and phoning posts home. Mostly it'll be filler material--stories and essays I've written already.

A blog is a beast that must be constantly fed.
|

Powered by Blogger

This commenting stuff is powered by HaloScan.com. It is good shit, check them out.
m
Online Masters Degree